This type of pain requires specialized training. Not many clinics in the area can say with confidence that they can effectively treat headaches or TMJ. One of our therapists is a key speaker and a specialist in this field. There are also three registered physical therapists that can perform dry needling for headache and TMJ.
- Range-of-Motion Exercises
- Muscle-Strengthening Exercises
- TMJ Joint Mobilization
- TMJ Soft Tissue Mobilization
- TMJ Therapeutic Exercises
- Cranial Manual Therapy Releases
- Dry Needling